CasePro is hiring a civilian Family Nurse Practitioner (fulltime) to provide services at the Family Medicine Clinic, Naval Hospital, Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- The schedule will primarily be Monday - Friday, may also include rotations on weekends and holidays.
- 40 hours per week; hours will not exceed 160 hours per 4 week period.
- Will be credited with 8 hrs of work on each Federal holiday (10 per year) (if required to work a Federal holiday, a compensated day off will be scheduled)
- Accrue paid time off at a rate of 10 hrs for each 80 hrs (approximately 6 weeks per year)
Education, training, experience:
1. MSN graduate from a program accredited by the NLNAC, or the CCNE.
2. Current, unrestricted RN license in one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
3. Possess current ANCC or AANP certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
4. Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience within the last 3 years.
5. American Heart Association BLS, or American Red Cross CPR
Oklahoma Nurses Association
- 2 years ago - save job
CasePro is a civilian employer for the U.S. Navy and Army. Our medical and mental health services employees provide their expertise on U.S....