Need: Family Practitioner
Schedule: 3 days/week w/the exception of holidays, 8am-5pm
In general. Client does not need coverage on Tuesdays. They are very interested in at least three days (W – F)
Length of Assignment: Until September
Location: Auburn, CA 95603
Scope of work: Outpatient work only. Physician will examine and diagnose patients and render appropriate treatment in an out-patient community clinic setting; perform minor surgical and/or orthopedic procedures and treatments is preferred; function as a primary care physician experienced in Family Medicine to typically an indigent/low income population; order laboratory examinations and analysis, x-rays, and specific diets; and write prescriptions and other documentation and records related to patient care and treatment.
Doctor shall be responsible for their personal transportation to and from the work site.
Credentialing involves fingerprinting
* Two years of experience providing medical services
* Possession of valid California Physician and Surgeon License and Federal DEA license
* Eligible to possess a narcotics license issues by the state of California.
* Board certification in Family Practice is highly desirable
* CA Drivers license
* EMR training and skills. Preferably in EPIC
To learn more about this flexible opportunity please call us at 800-882-0686
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GetaMedJob.com - 14 months ago