Company: BCFS Health and Human Services
Position: Family Reunification Specialist
Assignment: Sponsor Reunification Strike Team – National/United States
Reports to: Family Reunification Team Lead
Status: Full Time Exempt
Pay Grade: 6A
Critical Action Items:
1. Responsible for thoroughly reviewing and confirming all information is included on all sponsor reunification referrals and client documentation for assigned caseload.
2. Assist families in completion of required documentation and submission of required documentation, including notarizing and fingerprinting relevant individuals.
3. Participate in weekly supervision with Family Reunification Worker Team Lead.
4. Participate in training workshops, seminars, education programs and other activities that promote professional growth and development
5. Driving and out of town travel required at least 80% of the time.
1. Maintain a full caseload and meet required deadlines.
2. Efficiently complete assignments.
3. Prepare, compile, and submit case notes documenting services.
4. Having a complete understanding of tasks, and the ability to complete those tasks within the time frames allotted.
5. Engaging and involving the client in the process of completing documentation and in completing tasks required in the family reunification process.
6. Demonstrating professionalism at all times when working with clients in the home setting.
7. Complete weekly case staffing with colleagues and/or supervisor.
1. Other job duties as assigned
BCFS - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...