This position manages the family reimbursement service and coordinates activities of agency staff for respite services provided by Wildwood Programs through HCBS waiver or other service programs by performing the following duties:
• Assist families making requests for services, educating them to the service models and facilitate their planning of desired services.
• Assist families and service coordinators in the application process for Respite services.
• Supervise Direct Support Professionals and, with their families, determine training needs and ensure that training is provided.
• Monitor and manage the In Home Respite program,
• Respond to consumer and family inquiries on Family Support Services and conduct intake sessions with those entering the program.
• Administer the Family Support reimbursement grant program and coordinate activities of the program committee.
Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited college or university and three years related experience in OPWDD programs or equivalent combination of education and experience.A valid New York State Driver’s License and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required. This position requires evening and weekend work.
- 2 years ago - save job