The MLB Fan Cave, which launched in 2011, is one of Major League Baseball’s primary marketing initiatives – created to highlight player personalities and showcase baseball fans’ passion for the game. Located in Greenwich Village in NYC, the MLB Fan Cave hosts MLB players and celebrities, a concert series, and a group of die-hard baseball fans who compete against one another for the chance to watch every game of the season through the World Series. All content created at the MLB Fan Cave is shared with fans on MLBFanCave.com and via social media. Candidates selected for an MLB Fan Cave internship will gain invaluable work experience through exposure to event operations, video production, and more.
Assist Brand Advertising and Marketing Department in the execution of the MLB Fan Cave.
- Assist with all MLB Fan Cave events – including set-up, breakdown, street team promotion, etc.
- Coordinate deliveries – take inventory, stock items, maintain log sheet, etc.
- Maintain MLB Fan Cave décor
- Track and process bills and receipts
- Assist with video content production
- Facilitate public tours during weekdays and on the weekend
- Prepare gift bags for MLB Fan Cave guests
- Support Advertising and Marketing Department on other projects as needed
- Performs related duties as required
- Have completed a minimum of two years in an accredited four-year college degree program or have completed at least one year of post-graduate education
- Excellent computer and social media aptitude including working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), Facebook, Twitter and more
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Some previous work experience (part-time, internship or volunteer) related to sports marketing
- Professional demeanor, organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated baseball acumen
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in the landscape of sports marketing
- Oral and written fluency in multiple languages preferred
Major League Baseball - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
New York, NY
Major League Baseball
- 30+ days ago