SharpShooter Imaging Company is a rapidly growing, privately held Photography Company with established souvenir photo contracts at over 100 different types of tourist attractions from the East Coast to the West Coast, including Hawaii and Canada. SharpShooter Imaging is one of the largest souvenir photo providers in the country with upwards of 1200 employees.
Aspects of the position include but not limited to assisting the daily administrative duties of the venue in regards to payroll, accounting, inventory and other administrative duties. Assistant will act as lead manager while Venue Manager is off duty. Assist in motivating, organizing, and training of site team. This position will report directly to Venue Manager.
Candidate must have previous sales and leadership experience. Must be able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and communicate effectively since position requires interaction with employees, guests and clients.
Our sites will be open during Miami Heat home games. Candidates for this position must have open availability to work any shift including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Photography experience is desired.
- Retail or Hospitality management and sales experience or aptitude is required.
- Proven track record of responsibility and dependability are required.
- Professional communication skills and appearance is required since position will require day-to-day interaction with guests. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, guests and clients.
- Keep in mind you will be on your feet for long periods of time (8-9 hours) and must be able to carry up to 50 lbs. of equipment.