Title: Event Coordinator
Department/Division: Fashion Boutiques
Location: Houston TX
Hours of Work: Full-time
A Fashion Advisor (FA) is a brand ambassador, acting as the liaison between client and brand. They represent the House and provide the Ultimate Luxury Experience from welcome to close, always being conscious of client service. FAs are to be knowledgeable in all product categories in order to answer client questions and guide them in their selections.
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Provide clients with prompt, professional, warm, and courteous service
- Assist boutique management with all client service functions as needed
- Achieve assigned sales and productivity goals; work with managers to enhance and develop business
- Process all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain consistent follow-up with clients
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all systems as they relate to customer service (POS and fashion intranet)
- Answer client questions relating to product on a daily basis. Tools include product books, fashion intranet, and managers.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures; proactively work with management to continually understand and embrace our operational foundation
- Be an actively contributing team member; communicate effectively and look to collaborate to foster a strong team environment
- Minimum of 1 year luxury fashion experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience and proven success in client service in a luxury environment needed
- Standing and lifting up to 20 pounds required
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours and adjust to changing schedules a must
- Strong organization, communication and follow-up skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
We are an equal opportunity employer.