Asia Pacific Offices of INDITEX Group (No USA)
INDITEX, one of the world's largest fashion distributors, has more than 5,400 stores in 78 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa. In addition to Zara, the largest of its retail chains, INDITEX has other commercial formats: Pull and Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterqüe. The Group also includes more than a hundred companies associated with the different activities in the business of textile and fashion design, manufacture and distribution.
Its unique management model, based on innovation and flexibility, and its vision of fashion (creativity and quality design, together with a rapid response to market demands) has resulted in fast international expansion and an excellent performance of its commercial formats.
The INDITEX Group is made up of over 100,000 professionals. INDITEX has an international staff - half of its employees work outside Spain.
INDITEX's corporate culture is characterized by teamwork, open communication and a high level of demand. These principles are the grounds of the personal commitment focused to customer satisfaction.
INDITEX offers its employees a dynamic and international environment that values their ideas. INDITEX values job stability, training and internal promotion.
If you are interested in a career with INDITEX ASIA, please visit our company website www.inditex.com for more information.
As Designer you have to identify the trends in the market and development of the design, from the idea to the final product
1. Development of the design: from the idea to the final product.
2. Development of trends, colouring and fabric.
3. Receive samples and counter- samples and rectify.
4. Permanent communication with purchasing department.
5. Travel to fairs. Shopping.
6. Develop all technical specifications of the design.
7. Deal with suppliers to follow up samples and establish modifications in the base patterns. Visit suppliers to control the sample production.
8. Present collection
Skills and qualities
1. Strong awareness of the market in tendencies in Asia, European market will be a plus.
2. Deep knowledge of fabrics.
3. Minimum 5 years experience in fashion design
4. University Degree
5. Fluency in English and Mandarin. Fluency in Spanish an important plus but no required.
CAPABILITIES: 6. Team player
7. Decisive and self-motivated.
8. Flexible, adaptable, excellent interpersonal skills.
10. Fashion design qualification from top Asian or US/Euro Design school
11. Advanced user knowledge of design programmes: Corel Draw, Photo Shop, Illustrator, Freehand.
12. Advanced user of Ms Office.
13. knowledge in fabrics and fashion.
Monster - 15 months ago