FASHION JEWELRY DESIGNER
A global fashion jewelry and accessories company is seeking creative, highly motivated Designer to join our Design Team in Rhode Island.
- Research, interpret and design trend right product for all accounts assigned
- Create saleable groups utilizing Best Sellers, key items and designed elements
- Responsible to bring new techniques & components
- Responsible for all details on product development sheets and product execution
- All designs must fit within the customers margins and FAF’s internal margins
- Must work according to calendar and take responsibility for deadlines
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Trend jewelry design
- Goal oriented, ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent follow through, communication and people skills.
- Ability to perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workloads
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Detail oriented, good inter-personal relations
- Ability to work with minimal directions
- Strong creative skills
F.A.F., Inc offers competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance and 401K. Qualified applicants mail resume and salary requirements to Attn: Human Resource Manager F.A.F., Inc. 26 Lark Industrial Parkway, Greenville, RI 02828.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Franchisor Association of Florida, Inc. (FAF) is a State of Florida-chartered non-profit association of franchisors headquartered in...