Shane&Shawn is seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Design Intern to start immediately who will have responsibilities in designing marketing and online advertising campaigns as well as working with photography and editing/touching of images. Must be proficient in Photoshop or equivalent.
This is a work from home opportunity. The intern will only have to be in in-person meetings once every 2 weeks, with daily communication via telephone, IM and email. Regular office hours are a must (9am - 6pmEST).
We are looking for college students or recent graduates who are motivated and who would like to work in a fun, energetic, yet fast-paced environment.
Please visit www.shaneandshawn.com for more information on our company.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND YOUR PORTFOLIO OF GRAPHIC DESIGN WORK.
Details of internship is as follows:
- Create advertising designs and campaigns for online advertising and promotion
- Managing & Implementing online marketing & advertising strategies
- INTERN WILL WORK FROM HOME, but be required in office for weekly meetings and shipments
- Must have experience with photoshop or equivalent
- Delivery of products throughout the city
- Intern will be responsible for shipping apparel and accessories for online orders via UPS/post office/etc
- Create newsletters for company mailings
- Coordinate marketing events, parties, promotions, and trunk shows
- General office/administrative duties
- Internships are non-paid
- Location is remote; Intern can work from home
- Weekly or Bi-Weekly staff meetings will occur in person in Midtown or via conference call
- Interns to receive a complimentary pairs of shoes
- 40 hours/week for 3 months (minimum) to 4 months
BarefootStudent.com - 7 months ago