Carl’s Jr General M anager : $38,000-$42,000
About the Job:
Looking for an experienced restaurant worker who will be in charge of this location. Duties will entail: serving fast food restaurant customers by directin g food and beverage preparation, maintaining customer satisfaction, collecting revenues, maintaining supp lies, equipment, and sanitation, and managing staff.
- Accomplishes fast food restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets fast food restaurant financial objectives by estimating requirements; contributing information for annual budget preparation; implementing and controlling expenditure schedules; analyzing variances; initiating approved corrective actions; helping promote the restaurant; increasing sales; improving profits.
- Achieves fast food restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to operations reports; completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; identifying needed system improvements; implementing production and food preparation changes.
- Provides fast food meals and drinks by following menus an d "specials" of fast food chain. A nticipating consumption , using approved suppliers, placing and receiving food and supply orders; minimizing waste; directing and controlling food preparation and cooking procedures; ensuring that quality standards of fast food chain are met.
- Maintains flow of satisfied fast food diners by maintaining kitchen production; monitoring order-taking and filling; performing all fast food jobs, as needed; responding to customer complaints and special requests.
- Keeps fast food restaurant equipment operating by f ollowing operating instructions, teaching employees proper use an d maintenance of equipment, maintaining supplies, performing preventive main tenance, and calling for repairs .
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing fast food chain standards and procedure s, following sanitation and legal regulations , maintaining pest control, tras h removal, landscaping services, and security services.
- Accomplishes fast food chain goals by accepting ownership for accomplis hing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Cost Accounting, Inventory Management, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Food Sanitation, Management Proficiency, Quality Focus, Skillful in Microsoft Excel & Word
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard