- B.S. in Finance or Accounting; MBA Preferred plus 5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical skills; attention to detail; strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong Excel skills; ERP skills (SAP, BPC, MIS); Data query and data modeling skills
- International business; software sales; software pricing; sales operations; acquisition analysis; financial accounting
- English a must; Spanish or German desired
Software AG is seeking an FC&A Manager for the Terracotta division. Primary responsibilities in financial analysis, financial reporting, sales forecast, pricing, deal structure, pipeline analysis, planning and budgeting. Candidate will provide Finance and Sales Ops support to the BPE business segments and Terracotta Business Division.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting [P&L Analysis and Reporting, Variance Analysis, Financial Planning]
- Financial reporting on pipeline; Forecast based on sales pipeline and historical data
- Pricing and contracts management – Software and Services industry knowledge
- Deal structure and deal support – Financial engineering and modeling
- Sales organization support
- System administration for CRM
- Quota and compensation analysis and planning
- Acquisition Due Diligence
Software AG USA - 20 months ago