Carpathia Hosting is a leading provider of managed hosting services - delivering secure, reliable and compliant IT infrastructure and management for some of the world’s most demanding enterprises and federal agencies.
We are an innovative company focusing on our core competency of secure, reliable, and unique customer-driven solutions, using innovative technology to drive value and a user experience second to none in the industry. We are the only hosting services provider that delivers custom colocation, managed services and cloud in a single, integrated, fully-scalable data center footprint. This maximizes our customer’s investment and eliminates the dangers of being forced into a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution.
Position will be in support of the CyberSecurity practice’s efforts to ensure world class Cloud Service Provider credibility and status.
FedRAMP Analyst reports to the Director of the Cyber Security Practice. In this role the FedRAMP Analyst will provide direct support for Carpathia’s FedRAMP authorization as well as supporting our customers who will also be obtaining their authorization or leveraging Carpathia’s offerings. As part of the larger CyberSecurity Practice the Analyst will perform such tasks as security assessments, vulnerability assessments, and risk analysis for Carpathia and customer systems (not intended to be all-inclusive).
- Real-world expertise of FISMA and FedRAMP C&A/A&A processes working either at a cloud service provider or at a 3PAO or government assessor
- Real-world expertise of NIST Risk Management Framework
- Understanding of cloud service models including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Policy and procedure development experience in response to resolve, mitigate, or compensate for security deficiencies and findings
- Expertise in creation of SSP and related authorization content
- Understanding of requirements of continuous-monitoring and experience in supporting con-mon in production systems
- Expertise in resolving POA&M issues
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and professionally interface with internal and external customers
- Expertise with one or more of the following is a plus: HIPAA/PCI/SOX/DIACAP/CJIS/ICD/NSS
· Education: Technical Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Work Experience: 4-5 years
- Previous delivery experience within a 3PAO, government assessor or organization who has obtained either a GSA IaaS BPA ATO or FedRAMP P-ATO
- CISSP, CISA, or CAP
- Candidates must be a US Citizen
To apply for this position, please contact email@example.com .
To learn more about Carpathia Hosting, Inc. please visit our website at www.carpathia.com .
Carpathia Hosting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Carpathia - 13 months ago
Carpathia Corporation is the parent company for two complementary businesses: AC Lordi Consulting and Peopleflex Accounting Professionals....