In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Federal Civilian Accounts and strategic Partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Maximize Fortinet opportunity while providing value added solutions to the Civilian Agencies within the Federal government.
- Develop relationships with Channel Partners and End Users in the Federal accounts.
- Manage effective working relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals
- Consistently build and deliver on an accurate territory pipeline
- 10+ years technology selling experience (outside sales) with a minimum of 5 years in the assigned region
- Proven ability to sell solutions to enterprise customers and service providers
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals
- Selling experience must include one of the following : 1) Firewall/VPN, 2) AV 3) IDS/IDP 4) Enterprise Grade/Data Center solutions
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycleStrong presentation skills.
- 4 year College Degree / equivalent experience. Graduate Degree
Fortinet - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard