Technology and Management Solutions
Organizational Research, Learning & Performance
About ICF International
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy, environment, and infrastructure; health, social programs, and consumer/financial; and public safety and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program lifecycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients from more than 50 offices worldwide. ICF
's website is
ICF is seeking an experienced Federal Employee and Labor Relations Professional.
In this role you will offer services covering a range of employee relations and labor relations functions.
This position will be located at the client site in Washington, DC.
- Provide comprehensive guidance and support in disciplinary, conduct actions, leave administration and leave abuse
- Provide guidance and assistance in taking actions under 5 CFR Part 752
- Provide guidance and assistance on medical issues and reasonable accommodation
- Provide comprehensive support during third-party processes including complaints, grievances, and appeals (regardless of subject matter)
- Perform case management and review proposed correspondence for regulatory compliance
- Serve as an interface with legal staff, union representatives, Department of Labor (DOL), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), other appropriate outside agencies, and the appropriate internal agency activities as required
- Provide advice and assistance regarding labor-management negotiations
- Provide advice and assistance regarding the Agency’s labor relations obligations under the Statute and Executive Order 13522
- Providing labor relations training; and providing advice and assistance regarding provisions of the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement, including procedures for resolving disputes (e.g., grievances and arbitration)
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a clearance
- 3+ years working as a federal employee providing employee and/or labor relations services
- 3+ years of experience
taking actions under 5 CFR Part 752
- 3+ years of experience providing
advice and assistance regarding a federal agency’s labor relations obligations under the Statute and Executive Order 13522
- 3+ years of experience serving as an interface with legal staff, union representatives, Department of Labor (DOL), Office of Personnel Management (OPM) or other outside agencies regarding employee relations
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Active Clearance
- Current HR Certifications
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 11 months ago
Consultant ICF International sees opportunity in government spending. The firm advises government entities and businesses on issues related...