Technology and Management Solutions
Organizational Research, Learning & Performance
About ICF International
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy, environment, and infrastructure; health, social programs, and consumer/financial; and public safety and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program lifecycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients from more than 50 offices worldwide. ICF
's website is
ICF is seeking an experienced Federal HR Administrative and Technical Support.
In this role you will provide a full-range of clerical support to a federal client‘s human resources organizations. You will also provide technical support duties that require substantial knowledge of Federal HR regulations, policies and guidance. This position will be located at the client site in Washington, DC.
- Data entry, compiling and assembling reports, greeting visitors and other routine services not requiring knowledge of federal HR processes and procedures
- Answer incoming calls and manage emails to general HR and job applicant accounts, referring complex questions to appropriate HR personnel
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of official correspondence for signature
- Assist HR Specialists with file maintenance and special projects
- Send and receive items for overnight delivery; prepare overnight delivery slips and prepare packages and envelopes for outgoing delivery
- Coordinate training provided by HR offices
- Review various employee forms for completeness
- Transmit HR-related documents to the National Payroll Branch and the Consolidated Processing Center
- Create basic vacancy announcements in the online employment system for review by HR Specialists
- Initiate investigations of new employees and existing employees requiring a new investigation and monitor Security Inquiries
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a clearance
- 2+ years working as a federal employee providing HR clerical support and assistance
- 2+ years of experience
providing technical support duties that require substantial knowledge of Federal HR regulations, policies and guidance
- 2+ years of experience utilizing the GSA Credential and Identity Management System (GCIMS)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Active Clearance
- Current HR Certifications
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 20 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...