KnowledgeBank, Inc. is a leading provider of human resources, human capital, organizational effectiveness and learning solutions, as well as innovative outsourced and project-based human capital management services to organizations ranging from large Federal agencies, state and local governments, Fortune 500 firms and small and emerging companies.
We are currently seeking six (6) Federal Recruitment and Staffing Specialists to support Federal agency locations in Laguna Niguel, CA (5 positions) and Dallas, TX (1 position). These positions are full time, on-site and require the following tasks:
Position Knowledge and Duties
- Prepare vacancy announcement for posting to USAJOBS
- Determine appropriate rating and ranking selective placement factors, develop crediting plans, to assess varying degrees of job qualifications and explain the methodology to agency management as required
- Review applications to determine minimum qualifications, adjudicate veteran’s preference, and prepare selection certificates for review and issuance by a federal official
- Validate applicant selections
- Determine and calculate appropriate pay setting
- Interpret and apply laws, rules and regulations including Executive Orders, Delegated Examine Unit (DEU) regulations, 5 CFR, Vet Guide, and all other appropriate policies and regulations
- Address applicant and internal customer issues
- Review applicant status determinations when challenged by internal/external candidates as well as management
- Initiate pre-employment processes such as security, medical, drug, and or fitness test, as necessary
- Coordinate job offers and setting of entry-on-duty (EOD) dates
- Provide consulting and advisory services agency clients on staffing and selection
Candidates for this position must possess the following knowledge and experience:
KnowledgeBank offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes generous paid-time-off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending account for health and dependent care; 401(k) retirement plan and professional certification reimbursement.
- Broad Knowledge of Federal staffing and placement policies and processes.
- Ability to analyze processes and policies for impact on internal customers, and suggest changes and recommendations.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven abilities to communicate effectively through email, in person, and through presentations.
- Ability to manage and effective internal relationships, both within the organization and with internal business partners/customers.
- Good project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Basic understanding of organizational mission, goals, and divisional responsibilities.
- Initiative, assertiveness, and resourcefulness to address customer needs.
- Ability to bring a consultative approach to human capital services, policies and strategies.
- Ability to serve as a “solution provider” developing a variety of ways to address issues and customer needs. Working beyond “yes” and “no” answers to provide creative problem solving and new ways to reach desired results.
- Superior teamwork and collaboration skill.
- Experience with USA Staffing Application and MS Office.
KnowledgeBank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.
KnowledgeBank develops relationships with companies that complement and enhance our broad range of human capital, organizational...