Work immediately available for Freelance Certified Resume Writers
Reputable Company has freelance work assignments available on a regular basis for qualified, experienced FEDERAL resume and cover letter writers. We are a Delaware, Maryland and Virgina-based Career Company that offers professional resume writing services.
We specialize in writing resume for Federal Government Applicants and Defense Contractors.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated mastery of the craft of professional FEDERAL resume writing
- Strong ability to screen and pull data from documents supplied by clients
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience writing FEDERAL resumes
- Strong ability to wordsmith and effectively conceptualize experience in a grammatically correct and formatted process
- Ability to analyze job vacancy announcements and career series descriptions to effectively tailor resumes
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Knowledge of USAJobs.gov
- Familiar with Government hiring process and the Defense Contracting Industry
- Strong background in resume writing for federal careers, defense contractors, IT professionals, security cleared professionals, military transition applicants.
- Ability to adapt writing style to adhere to company best practices
- Must have access to a computer and the Internet, and be an expert in Microsoft Word. Excellent verbal and written communication, patience, data organization, and critical thinking skills required
- Familiar with SES application package development
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Certified member of Professional Associate of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARWCC), Certified Professional Resume Writers (CPRW) or National Certified Resume Writers (NCRW) or similar organization
- Certified Federal Resume Writer
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or Marketing
This is a freelance contractor engagement, performed at the freelancer’s place of work. Compensation is on a per-deliverable basis. We offer a significant regular flow of work on an on-going basis.
How to Apply:
Email your resume, a copy of a “before” and “after” resume you have prepared (made anonymous of course), and a cover letter including what your resume specialty areas are. Qualified applicants who have completed the process fully will be contacted to follow the next steps in our evaluation process.