Train, coach and supervise receiving clerks.
Timely and accurate receipt of all incoming inventory and supplies from a wide variety of vendors.
Work closely with other departments to ensure the proper disposition of all materials.
Ensure the accurate inventories of warehouse and bulk ingredients based on Company policies and procedures.
Maintain a clean and neat receiving area.
Solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the productivity of the receiving department.
Pilgrim's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience using Word and Excel.
- Trust and confidentiality is a must.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
- Good attendance and dependability a must.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Initiative with strong teamwork and communications skills.
Pilgrim's - 9 months ago