Position: Field Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Project Manager
Position Summary: Administrative Assistant to project management team, general foremen and superintendent on site. Administrative support as needed for field foremen.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize paperwork: PO's, FWO's, packing slips
- Type correspondence, CO proposals, spreadsheets
- New hire paperwork processing, timecards, payroll distribution (as required)
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain paperflow on jobsite and to the main office
- Perform work as required by office management team
- Answer phones, copying faxing, filing
- Run errands, deliver timecards, PO's and packing slips to main office
- Maintain various tracking logs
- Other assigned duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least one year of General office experience needed; construction experience preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills. Experience with MS Word/Excel
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills required.
- Critical reasoning, good work ethics with flexibility.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
This is a full time benefited position for the duration of the project.
About Cupertino Electric, Inc.
Cupertino Electric, Inc. (CEI) is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and has provided expert engineering and construction services for a constantly evolving world for more than 57 years. Its Energy Alternatives Division designs, constructs and manages innovative solar and alternative energy solutions. For more information, visit www.cei.com .
Cupertino Electric, Inc. - 11 months ago