Job ID: 5623
We are currently seeking a Field Administrator to provide administrative support for location. Duties vary from accounting, payroll, HR, benefits and general office work. Also acts as a backup to Records & Billing Administrators and Call Center Reps.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Serves as backup to the Call Center, when applicable
Team Member Development:
- Reviews vendor invoices ensuring accuracy and completes all AP related functions. Ensures proper coding to correct location and GL account with department managers approval; batches & submits to Corporate A/P
- Assist in monthly accruals.
- Reports month end accruals to corporate accounting department.
- Processes weekly and bi-weekly payroll hours in eTime.
- Acts as Timekeeper by reviewing eTime for accuracy and works closely with managers/supervisors regarding any discrepancies
- Works closely with department managers concerning benefit time.
- Maintains accurate records and benefit time on the books - tracks sick, personal and vacation payouts.
- Reports all weekly hours worked to immediate department managers/supervisors.
- Audits weekly final manager’s payroll reports for departmental approval.
- Reports all monthly hours worked to Safety Manager and immediate managers.
- Generates analysis, reviews and communicates various reports. Review and submit the Landfill Log to managers monthly.
- Reviews and corrects all communication equipment related issues.
- Open and review mail.
- Coordinates off-site and on-site meetings for managers.
- Monitors office inventory and places orders when necessary including but not limited to office equipment, office supplies, etc.
- Global processing report.
- Strive to improve areas of contact on a daily basis.
- Maintains a safe and compliant workplace at all times.
- Education equivalent to graduation from High school, or GED equivalent; some college pre-ferred.
- Two or more years of administrative experience, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of com-puter software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple issues in an effort to resolve related to the upkeep and maintenance of the position.
Monster - 20 months ago
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, Stericycle treats medical rubble. A leading medical and pharmaceutical waste management company,...