The position is multidisciplinary in nature and travel to customers ’ premises is often required. As a member of the team, you will participate in Direct Software and Hardware support to our customers via email, telephone, onsite visits. Excellent understanding of hardware functionality is a must. The candidate must also have good experience in trouble shooting hardware and software problems. Ensure that customer°s requests and status are followed up on time and in a professional way. |
- Plan and Develop Design Layouts for RTLS Installations.
- Provide On-Site Validation and Testing of RTLS Systems.
- Provide Multi-Level Support and Troubleshooting for Partner Channel.
- Provide Technical Training for Partner Channel.
- Superb support of our customers – no compromises!
- Superb interpersonal communication skills
- 3 years experience FAE (Field Application Engineering) experience
- Experience in working with wireless (RF), networking systems
- Working knowledge of Ethernet and Internet protocols
- Superb system level debugging skills
- Hardware debugging skills
- Teach and train channel partners and staff on products
- Understand our business, marketing materials and business jargon, the unique point of difference and our products / services.
- Project management; clearly articulating project scope and objectives, meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, organization and vendor capabilities, and tracking / monitoring procedures.
ORS Partners - 15 months ago