can join those teams to enable the best customer experience available.
This individual must have the capability to work together with the customer, sales, engineers and product management to bring a total system fit to any application required. Technical experience, marketing and sales background is a huge plus for this individual. Past and current work with motherboards, systems, communications and related IT fields would be highly beneficial.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work cross-department to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution
- Build demonstration models and present the corporate brand and product messaging to compel solutions
- Visit on-site facilities and operations to enable solution integration
- On and off-site pre/post production engineering
- Travel may be necessary
- Technical undergraduate degree from a 4-year institution (BSEE preferred)
- College level or better mathematical and reasoning skills
- Technical certification in related IT fields a plus
- Experience with Linux, Windows and virtualization platforms recommended
- Past and current work with x86-based platforms, systems desired
- 5 years related job experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to input data into a computer and work with a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Occasional bending and standing.
- Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or crawling, reaching with hands and arms.
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 15 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Primarily works indoors in an office setting with controlled climate conditions
- May be susceptible to outdoor weather conditions (i.e., cold, heat, rain, and/or wind)
Super Micro Computer, Inc. - 20 months ago