Field Director/Senior Field Director
Performs tasks and responsibilities required to produce high-quality market research deliverables. Works under supervision while exercising a fair degree of creativity and initiative. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
TECHNICAL RESEARCH SKILLS: Skills and competencies required to execute market research tasks and processes.
PROJECT AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Efficiently and effectively managing resources and people to achieve results.
- Creates and updates data collection materials. Creates and updates progress reports. Develops relationships with key vendors. Exposure to bidding and cost management techniques.
- Hires vendors and successfully negotiates costs at or under the project budget. Analyzes data collection progress reports to identify potential problem areas. Learns to develop problem resolution recommendations and communication.
- Manages study budgets and data collection timelines.
LEADERSHIP: Envisioning desired outcomes and inspiring others to achieve them by acting in ways that enable high performance and foster relationships based on trust.
- Prioritize tasks and manage time to effectively contribute to multiple projects in an efficient manner. Follows through on commitments.
- Enters financial information in the appropriate applications and ensures it is updated throughout the course of the project.
- Work effectively in a high-performing team environment and with external vendors.
so what?? THINKING: Driving business impact by persuasively and clearly recommending actions supported by data driven conclusions.
- Practices good teamwork by sharing the workload and willingly providing assistance. Works well in group problem solving situations. Contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Consistently follows through on commitments and achieves excellent results.
- Uses sound judgment about when to take independent action and when to seek guidance or permission. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Discern patterns in data and identify anomalies and potential procedural or quality problems. Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data from reports or data files and find insights relevant to solving a problem.
- Relate day-to-day tasks to bigger picture study objectives.
Education and/or Experience:
B.A. in related field such as Business, Economics, or Social Sciences.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time to effectively contribute to multiple projects simultaneously in an efficient manner. Knowledge of group dynamics. Strong interpersonal skills. Strong leadership and management skills. Good business acumen.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Work Environment : Typical indoor office environment with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental conditions.
The physical activity of this position is of a sedentary nature which involves sitting most of the time. The employee may occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 10 pounds. It is necessary for the employee to be able to use their hands to operate computer equipment and communicate by talking and hearing. Close visual acuity is required to perform activities such as viewing a computer screen and reviewing reports. Prolonged and intense concentration is required.
LRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The functions, requirements, physical demands, and work environment listed in this job description represent the essential functions of the job, which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation. The listed functions and responsibilities do not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may perform .
Lieberman Research Worldwide (LRW) - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -