Provide clerical services and claim handler assistance for the field claims offices.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. General administrative processes for the field offices as determined by management.
2. Provide superior customer service to all Grange agents, policyholders, and claimants through first contact and support of claim handlers and management.
3. Maintain working knowledge of Grange insurance policies and good faith claim settlement practices.
4. Assist claim representatives in the claim settlement process operating within the authority given to them by management.
5. May settle claims and pay claim settlement expenses if and as authorized by management. The newly reported coverage assignments may range from 5 to 40 coverages per month.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and ability to use a PC. Six months of related experience preferred. Must be highly customer service oriented and be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Grange Mutual Casualty Company - 19 months ago