This is a qualified Journeyman Technician who must have a detailed knowledge of all Cummins engines and Allied Products.
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
- Furnish a complete set of hand tools
- Must have a detailed knowledge of all Cummins engines and Allied products.
- Must be highly skilled in diagnosing and correcting engine problems, checking, testing, repairing and rebuilding engines in the shop and in the field.
- Must be able to operate all testing equipment and tools.
- Install Cummins engines and Allied Products both mobile and stationary.
- As a representative of Cummins Crosspoint a technician must be able to interact with customers in an effective, positive and professional manner.
- Communication, job planning and documentation skills must be excellent.
- Necessary that work be done in field with little or no supervision.
- A commitment to personal and worksite safety.
- When the work is not governed by standard repair times, technician must be able to generate, on average, 100% billable hours.
- Requires the use of a company vehicle and may require a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) or other specialized license, insurability and DOT driver certification
- Promotion of Field Service Technician will be made on the basis of qualification
- Company provided safety
- Fork truck operation
- Complete all training courses as assigned.
- Meeting assigned SRT requirements
- Meeting assigned quality in assigned work
- Accurately documenting work performed
- Adherence to company’s operating values
- Adherence to safety standards
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Availability of on-call assignments
- Meeting customer satisfaction standards
We offer an exceptional work environment and continued training/education opportunities. We offer a competitive benefit package including 401K with employer match, major medical, dental, and vision coverage, tuition assistance, paid vacation/holidays/uniforms, a competitive salary and more.
If interested, please click "Apply Now" or “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify
Cummins Crosspoint - 13 months ago