Cummins Crosspoint, LLC has an immediate opportunity for a Field Diesel Technician in Evansville, IN.
The successful applicant will troubleshoot, repair and maintain our clients’ engines. The technician will interact with customers and provide the highest level of service and professionalism.
We need a capable technician who is able to:
- Diagnose and correct engine problems
- Operate all testing equipment and tools
- Install Cummins engines both mobile and stationary
- Communicate, plan, complete and document a customer’s work order within standard repair times
- Commit to personal and worksite safety
The successful applicant must:
What We Offer
- Furnish a complete set of hand tools.
- Be highly skilled in diagnosing and correcting engine problems, checking, testing, repairing and rebuilding engines in the shop and in the field.
- Be able to operate all testing equipment and tools.
- Install Cummins engines and Allied Products both mobile and stationary.
- Interact with customers in an effective, positive and professional manner.
- Have excellent communication, job planning and documentation skills.
- Be able to work independently in the field with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal and worksite safety.
- Be qualified to drive a company vehicle and may require a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) or other specialized license, insurability and DOT driver certification.
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition assistance and training
- Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
- A competitive wage and much more.
If interested, please click "Apply Now" or “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify
Cummins Crosspoint - 6 months ago