Requisition ID: 66133
- Organization: Power
- Location: Spring City, TN
- - Assists construction supervision in planning construction methods and procedures. Coordinates engineering or construction problems with superintendents.
- Interprets design engineering drawings and prepares construction working drawings for the use of superintendents as required, including: - Field sketches of revisions and additions and preparing “as built” drawings.
- Reviews design drawings, study Interference problems and reviewing related vendor drawings and installation instructions.
- Prepares or directs preparation of field bulk material purchase requisitions, Including estimating the quantities and material takeoffs of the field purchases of materials.
- Assists in coordination of vendor material deliveries, storage of materials, expediting and engineering reports related to the schedule. - Prepares field change notices, extra work orders and back charge notices.
- Prepares cost estimates and reviews project design and engineering bills of materials to ensure their completeness.
- Monitors the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Administers change notices and amendments audits contractor requests for progress payments.
- Maintains updated subcontractor schedules, as assigned.
- Performs personnel evaluations of assigned subordinate personnel.
- Monitors installation of materials and equipment to assure conformance with drawings and specifications.
Basic Requirements: (Must meet all aspects of Basic Qualifications in order to be considered for this role)
- 4 or more years of Electrical experience
- Previous experience as an Electrical Field Engineer
- Previous Nuclear experience
- Knowledge of nuclear industry and regulatory standards, and design criteria pertinent field instrumentation and controls systems installations.
- Must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet database applications and familiar with current industry quality standards.
- Able to work extended work schedules and night shift as required to support the project execution plans and schedules.
- Work includes field inspections, climbing ladders, scaffold, work on elevated platforms, permanent ladders, work on uneven surfaces and work in confined spaces
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Right to work and remain in the United States.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).
Bechtel - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...