The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.
MWH Constructors is the construction arm of MWH and is a licensed, bonded general contractor. We provide construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government buildings, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services, we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
The selected individual will provide technical engineering information to the project Construction Management (CM) team that insures construction work complies with all engineering standards.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Ability to interpret design/drawings for crafts installing material.
• Ability to research, recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors.
• Ability to verify all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
• Ability to prepare and disseminate all required documentation records such as daily reports, status reports, punch lists describing work items to be done, sketches of work already completed, material requirement calculations, etc., to supervisor.
• Ability to prepare drawings and sketches to support construction work, change orders, estimates, etc.
• Ability to develop and maintain project document control system.
• Ability to evaluate and monitor project CPM schedule.
• Ability to represent company, project and/or department during A/E, client and project management meetings.
• Ability to work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelors Degree preferable in Engineering or Construction Management.
• Must have 2+ years of construction or construction related experience
• Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications.
• Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicates effectively with others.
EEO/AA/M/F/V/D - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
If it's wet, MWH Global will make it work. The environmental engineering, construction, and management firm specializes in...