Works under the direction of the Project Manager and
Project Engineer to assist in the coordination of the
operational aspects of the project.
- Prepares the necessary procedures and documents for
the project execution.
- Prepares the necessary vessel documentation for
clearing and permitting.
- Works with the engineering department on
installation aids, pipeline installation design, and
any other engineered aspects associated with the
- Coordinates with the fabrication yard personnel on
the pre-fabrication aspects of the project including
load-out and tie down of the material barges.
- Works with the coating contractor to insure proper
methodology and load-out.
- Works with various subcontractors to insure proper
understanding and coordination of their respective
scopes of work.
- Works on the offshore vessels to assist the
superintendents (vessel and diving) in all
installation aspects of the project.
- Coordinates offshore with the client representatives
and insure that all
documentation/reports/permits/etc. are properly
· Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering required.
· 4 plus years of related work experience preferred.
· Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel and
McDermott - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard