Flexpipe Systems (a ShawCor company) manufactures and sells spoolable composite pipe used primarily by oil and natural gas producers in applications which benefit from the product’s pressure and corrosion resistance capabilities. Flexpipe’s headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Calgary, Alberta with additional sales, service and distribution facilities in Northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, Colorado, Texas, California, and Oklahoma. Flexpipe and ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
At Flexpipe we have built a true team environment where all employees are empowered to contribute to the success of the company. Through our values of collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we have the highest regard for the safety and wellness of our people. Flexpipe is a global organization and provides a Total Rewards package that includes a competitive salary, benefits, matching RRSP/401K, bonus, and training & development.
We want you to join our team!
- Adhere to all ShawCor and client HSE requirements
- Promote and encourage safety at all times
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees keeping public safety in mind.
- Stop and correct all unsafe acts
- Protect the environment in which we work in
- Promotes team work through field metrics to deliver the highest possible service to our clients
- Promotes team building by establishing long lasting relationships within the organization and with Flexpipe clients and their contractors
- While in public areas conduct Flexpipe level of integrity and professionalism according to the Flexpipe Code of Conduct
- Responsible for training field crews
- Directs and ensures that Flexpipe products are installed according to Flexpipe policy and procedures
- Responsible in communicating project scope changes to Project Coordinators.
- Reports all necessary failure information, collect samples, take pictures of failures for liability purposes, and repair lines per the Flexpipe Installation Policies and Procedures.
- Create Service tickets with accuracy and submit in a timely manner to ensure proper invoicing
- Directs and ensures loading and unloading of all Flexpipe products and property is done according to Flexpipe manual.
- Responsible for quality of Contractor training per Flexpipe Policy and Procedures.
- Report to Regional Depot when not performing field service duties
- Reporting Responsibilities; accurately and timely:
- Service Tickets
- Safety documentation
- Job Safety Assessment
- Contractor certification forms
- Failure investigation form
- Ensure company vehicle and equipment are clean and maintained
- Expert in Flexpipe operations with the ability to train others in the operation of all Flexpipe equipment
- Responsible for company assigned equipment
- Follow up with customer’s field representative’s and installers to ensure customer expectations are met
- Prepare job summaries of all projects for Flexpipe management
- Support Flexpipe Sales through installation guidance and expertise.
- Responsible for doing business with integrity throughout all divisions by following the Flexpipe Rules of Engagement
- Responsible for supporting the regional centers by engaging and supporting all staff members as needed.
- Responsible for training contractors and clients per Flexpipe Contractor Training Program
- Meet customer expectations and deliver service value by operating safely, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Onsite supervision of installations to ensure that the integrity of the client’s infrastructure meets or exceeds the minimum requirements for the Flexpipe Installation Procedures
- Attend pre-job meetings and effectively communicate installation methods to contractors and clients
Required Qualifications and Competencies for the Position:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, e-mail) will be required
- Valid driver license with clean record
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively-up to 50%
- Exceptional people skills
- Excellent team building and leadership skills
- A fundamental belief in the concepts of communication and team work
- An entrepreneurial personality and a basic knowledge of small business
- Have strong work ethic with high personal standards for performance
- Creativity and can-do attitude are core abilities
- Bilingual (English /Spanish) preferred
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot as needed
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of installation/repair of pipelines preferred
- Hydraulics and/or oil and gas experience preferred
- Previous industry safety training preferred
- Attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Previous knowledge of working in extreme outdoor conditions
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we cannot accept telephone calls regarding this position. All recruiting activities are managed via our Recruitment Management System and you must apply via the link below or the posting on our career page at www.shawcor.com/careers to be considered for this opportunity.
ShawCor Ltd. - 12 months ago