Requisition ID: 55458
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
- Relocation Authorized: National - Family
- Organization: OG&C
- Project No.: 25697
- Location: Cameron, LA
The Field Lead Trend Engineer will be responsible for the identification, development, and work process management of trends and change orders on a major lump sum LNG project being executed in Houston, Texas and the jobsite being in Cameron, LA. The Trend engineer will prepare estimates, facilitate the weekly trend meetings, present to management for disposition, write change orders for customer review, and coordinate implementation of approved changes into Project Controls tools. The lead field trend engineer will report to the SPL Change Manager and interface with other trend engineers and estimators for cost estimating, forecasts, analysis, and control activities. The selected candidate will be a strong written and verbal communicator, able to work independently, will be a self-starter driven to accomplish and support project goals, and will be familiar with Bechtel EPC work processes and costing/estimating processes.
Previous experience in estimating or as a trend engineering is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree required in Construction Management or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years cost experience in home office and/or field capacity for a major EPC firm.
- Experience in performing, and reviewing cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, budgeting, and cost analysis, in the field and the home office.
- Skilled in providing direction, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to chair an inter-discipline weekly trend meeting to review and status current trends and changes.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems.
- Has the proven ability to develop quick order of magnitude estimates.
- Skilled in oral and written communication with demonstrated skill in presenting cost engineering information to management/clients.
- Advanced level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes, as performed by Bechtel.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
Bechtel - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...