The Beam Team is seeking qualified candidate Field Leads to work and assist running the resets in a major retail chain. If you can travel when needed and have a clean background then please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Safely move and position shelving beams in their bays, properly remove old and place new pricing labels, remove stock or readjust the position of stock currently on display, placing products, information, signage, stickers or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, pictures or other written or verbal instructions.
• Ideal candidates will have at least 6 months to a year experience in Retail resets, merchandising, warehousing or light construction.
• Do repetitive bending, standing, and walking. . . pull, push, and lift materials up to 70 pounds
• Work from 8pm to 6am Monday thru Thursday as well as required overtime
• Work over 75 miles from home with overnight stays (company paid) when required.
• Maintain a consistent record of work, including reporting on-time, working within strict guidelines for methods and safety.
• Have reliable means of transportation and able to pass Drug and Background Screening.
Team Leads must also:
• Have experience managing crew during reset/remodel meeting hours expectations while maintaining work quality.
• Work from Plan O Grams, Blueprints or other work-related drawings when required.
• Background in the safe use of basic hand tools including hammers, scrapers and drills and other common equipment such as pallet jacks following all company and Client safety practices without exception.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with Clients and team members in a professional manner.
The Beam Team - 16 months ago