The Field Loan Servicing Specialist will be responsible for the in person servicing of auto loan accounts.
- Follow and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Perform field visits to negotiate payment arrangements, including offering suggestions as to how they can meet their obligations, propose alternative payment methods, and establish payment procedures.
- Assist borrowers who attempt to voluntarily surrender their vehicle by devising a strategy to allow them to keep their vehicle while meeting the obligations of the loan.
- Accurately and professionally document account information and collection activities.
- Locate customers through the use of databases and references (Skip Trace).
- Other duties as assigned.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum of one (1) year of field collections experience, preferably in the auto industry.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collections regulations.
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional, tactful and sensitive manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible work schedule and available to work some Saturdays.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
Veros Credit - 19 months ago