VERENGO is changing the way Americans thinks about
solar. Verengo leads the way in providing solar
solutions to homeowners; we are currently ranked #1 in
California, #4 nationally, and a member of the INC 500.
We install only the most intelligent, energy-efficient
and dependable products available while providing
unsurpassed customer service and workmanship.
Verengo is looking for candidates who can deliver on our
Trust – we build trust with every interaction
Responsibility – we do good and we do well
Uncompromising – we deliver what we promise
Smart – we learn from experience and find ways to
Team – we rely on each other to succeed
Enthusiastic – we love what we do and have fun doing it
Dynamic – we drive change and embrace change
With our rapid growth, we are seeking Field Market
Supervisors in Southern California (Territory: North Los
trainers. Responsible for training, developing,
- Manage, motivate and monitor a team of Canvassers and
recruiting and team management.
velocity, adaptability, precision and profitability.
- Optimize team, process and systems to achieve maximum
making Verengo the most sought-after professional sales
- Establish Employer of Choice standards; thereby,
opportunity in the solar industry.
Manager to develop a strategy and corresponding Business
- Partners with the Canvass Manager and Canvass Confirm
Operating Plan to achieve program objectives.
- Partners with Canvass Director to identify new market
lead/appointment targets. Increase Quality Control by
- Follow playbook and systems to motivate team to hit
ongoing training and top grading.
recommendations based on program performance.
- Provides internal reporting, analysis and
statistics and progress.
- Provide weekly feedback to Canvass Manager on team
on team statistics and progress.
- Provide weekly feedback to Canvass Operations Manager
recruiting efforts from interview to training of new
- Partners with Sales Managers and Solar Consultants in
meetings, email correspondence and team activities to
- Develops team of subordinates via conference calls,
spur motivation and constant growth in their teams.
o To identify and top grade subordinates.
- Partners with Operations Manager and Canvass Manager:
o Recruit the highest producing Canvassers and Trainers
from the Canvass channel.
o Creates reporting metrics to evaluate production of
o To properly evaluate and select “A” talent.
o Recruit, hire and train the most talented individuals
- Leads a team of Canvassers and Trainers:
for the position.
o Monitors growth and development
o Perform major/minor tweaks on their presentation to
insure Quality control.
o Field monitor systems like tracking, presentation,
dress code to insure Quality.
o Partners with Territory Manager and Operations Manager
to ensure Quality control throughout team and program.
o To maximize deployment strategies within assigned
o To drive impeccable execution of the program process
through continual oversight and monitoring of
subordinates for Quality Control.
o Generate Canvasser and Scout Scorecards.
o Provide constant reporting to management in order to
continually top-grade and achieve program objectives.
o Optimize Funnel Conversion for Canvasser KPI’s as
prescribed in the Business Operating Plan.
o To ensure that all behaviors protect and properly
represent the Verengo brand.
o Identify, mitigate and/or eliminate risks.
o To coach and manage the performance of assigned
o To promote best practices and eliminate obstacles.
to target markets.
- Properly documents all protocol within the playbook.
- Partners with Territory Manager to assign subordinates
attain future appointments.
- Ensures quality tracking of prospects in order to
- Ensures that the program is properly launched in
level of quality throughout the function.
- Audits people, process and systems to ensure a high
- Provides the necessary reporting to Sales, Marketing
business ethics codes and ensures that they are
- Partners with Human Resources as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and
communicated and implemented within the team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Sales Management
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Program and Partner
o High Performing Canvass Trainers.
- Preference given to candidates with:
o Field Trainer position managing 15+ subordinates for
service based organizations.
o Service-based industry experience and/or Marketing
o Building and scaling high performing teams
- Proven success and track record of:
o Creating amazing customer and employee experiences
o Ongoing process improvement
to 90%. This is primarily a field position.
- Willingness to travel within designated territory 80%
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends, Wednesday
have a clean driving record, drug screen and background
- Company Vehicle will be provided so candidate must
prioritizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient,
- Organization and Planning: plans, organizes,
written agreements, regardless of personal cost
- Follow-Through on Commitments: lives up to verbal and
performance to be nothing short of the best
- High Standards: expects personal performance and team
and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions;
- Analytical: able to structure and process qualitative
exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating
go the distance to get something done
- Persistent: demonstrates tenacity and willingness to
conditions; anticipates and copes effectively with the
- Adaptable: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and
complexity of change
Base Salary + Aggressive Performance Based Incentives |
Annual Earnings have NO CAP! Successful Managers have
and can earn six figures +!
We offer accelerated career paths into engineering,
solar design, operations, and other specializations. We
also offer great benefits to our employees including
healthcare plans,( including dental and vision),
long-term and short-term disability, holidays, life
insurance, 401K, continuing education and internal
training and development programs. In addition we offer
a competitive salary based upon experience.
You will have the unique opportunity to not only grow
your career in an exciting, fast paced environment; you
will become part of an industry that is working to make
the world a better place.
We are committed to maintaining the best possible
environment for our employees, where people can learn
and grow within the company. We strive to provide a
collaborative, creative environment where each person
feels encouraged to contribute to our processes,
decisions, planning and culture.
Verengo Solar Plus - 19 months ago