The Field Marketing Manager, DACH (Germany, Austria and German speaking Switzerland) region, will be responsible for planning, organising and executing marketing programmes to generate new prospects and improve client retention. This position will act as a liaison between DACH sales and marketing, and EMEA marketing. This person will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to increase product/brand awareness, generate demand resulting in greater sales and profits, track campaign performance and report back. This person will need to support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for the company.
Skills & Experience
This position will be considered an Alfresco employee, but based in Germany, preferably Munich. 30-40% travel, mainly in DACH region. Fluent or native German is a must as well as strong command of spoken and written English.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B software.
- Demonstrated success with EMEA-wide marketing programs, executed in local languages.
- Demonstrated results from lead generation and demand generation campaigns and activities.
- Experience of managing budgets and multiple suppliers and agencies.
- Working knowledge in marketing tools like WebEx, Pardot, etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems like salesforce.com or SugarCRM.
- Poise and maturity in front of customers or prospects.
- Experience collaborating with senior management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- University Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
The big finish: if we haven't scared you off, then you might be just the person we are looking for. The reward is to participate in the growth of the largest open source content management company in the world, working with a great group of like-minded colleagues. We look forward to hearing from you!
Freedom to Act
This role will report to the Director of Marketing for EMEA & APAC although it is expected that the individual will work largely independently.
30-40% in-country travel will be required for this role, across DACH region.
Home based, preferred locations: Munich, Frankfurt/Main or NRW.