Title: Field Marketing Manager, East
Location: EAST region, US
FireEye, ranked the fastest growing communications/networking company in North America on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500™, is transforming the IT security landscape to combat today’s advanced cyber attacks and we want you to be part of our team.
FireEye’s disruption in the IT security industry has been all over media outlets such as in BusinessWeek, Bloomberg TV, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, and several others. A leader in advanced technology, FireEye has received the Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award as well as the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award. FireEye has also been recognized as one of the top 5 IPOs of 2013 by Wall Street Journal.
Following the acquisition of Mandiant, FireEye is now the ONLY company that can deliver a comprehensive platform to detect, resolve, and prevent advance attacks on a global basis. FireEye is now the go-to company for some of the largest enterprises and government agencies across the globe.
FireEye has invented a purpose-built, virtual machine-based security platform that provides real-time threat protection to enterprises and governments worldwide against the next generation of cyber attacks. These highly sophisticated cyber attacks easily circumvent traditional signature-based defenses, such as next-generation firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, and gateways. The FireEye Threat Prevention Platform provides real-time, dynamic threat protection without the use of signatures to protect an organization across the primary threat vectors and across the different stages of an attack life cycle. The core of the FireEye platform is a virtual execution engine, complemented by dynamic threat intelligence, to identify and block cyber attacks in real time. FireEye has over 1,500 customers across more than 40 countries, including over 100 of the Fortune 500.
As Field Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage all elements of online marketing & lead acquisition programs, including research, budget, planning, execution, tracking and reporting
- Develop and execute webinars, virtual events, online ads, content syndication, email campaigns, newsletter sponsorships, and more
- Provide Marketo email program set-up & operations, as well as target list management
- Research and promote email marketing best practices, including nurture, drip campaigns, segmentation, targeting, and profiling
- Manage outside agencies to assist with campaign creative and copy development
- Closely track program success and optimize as needed
- Work with cross-functional teams to define campaign strategy and tactics
- Work with global teams to leverage and extend corporate campaigns
- This role requires the ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever it takes to meet individual and company goals.
- You have strong attention to detail, are well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are results-focused with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and candidates with high energy, a responsive attitude, and a desire for success will be given preference.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years managing marketing campaigns from start to finish—strategy, planning, execution, and measurement
- An established track record of successful lead generation, nurture, and drip marketing campaigns
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills with experience managing external vendors and agencies
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or other leading marketing automation system such as Eloqua or Pardot)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of HTML, basic image editing functions
FireEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FireEye has invented a purpose-built, virtual machine-based security platform that provides real-time threat protection to enterprises and...