The field marketing manager will lead the development of go-to-market strategy and execution of marketing campaigns across all routes to market to penetrate new accounts and build pipeline for a sales territory.
- Create and execute comprehensive go-to-market plan for a sales territory to achieve healthy pipeline coverage. Set overall strategic and tactical direction for marketing programs that generate revenue and share.
- Lead execution and field adoption of integrated campaigns, field events, executive programs, joint events with partners, digital marketing, calling campaigns, tradeshows, and industry conferences, in specified geography.
- Partner with sales executives to analyze and recommend pipeline building programs that map to the attributes and account types of the sales territory.
- Recommend and drive marketing approaches to grow and accelerate revenue generation.
- Collaborate with channel marketing and field alliances to integrate the partner ecosystem into the territory go-to-market plan and build joint marketing programs.
- Collaborate with the AMS marketing campaign team to develop and support the overall GTM plan
- Work with sales, product marketing, WW marketing, alliances, partners, creative services, media vendors, and agencies in the development and execution of field marketing plans.
- Grow the database of targetable contacts in the right job levels/functions for the sales territory.
- Partner with the sales team and customer advocacy to grow the pipeline of public customer references for the territory.
- Manage/track budget and spend.
- Measure, analyze, and report on territory pipeline building activities to understand contribution to pipeline health, and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/return on investment.
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- BS Marketing or related field
- 10 years technology marketing/sales experience, including at least 3 with large enterprise and SMBs
- Marketing, industry, sales and/or channel experience
- Must be willing to travel 20-25%.
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to lead cross-functional teams and interact virtually
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools
- Experience in developing and driving consistent field adoption of marketing campaigns
- Experience building strong relationships and trust with sales
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner marketing
- Experience leveraging PR, analyst relations, and social media for business
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
HP Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Excellent influencing, problem-solving, and consensus-building skills
- Fosters relationships directly with selected customers to maximize the value they contribute
ROI Tracking and Reporting
- Uses insight to develop custom product and service propositions for key segments
- Establishes initiative-based metrics and measurement strategies to track Return on Investment and measurably validate the success of marketing programs and use of Marketing Development Funds (MDF) resources
- Understands and appropriately applies key marketing fundamental concepts, processes, and practices related to manipulate customer demand and motivate channels
HP Marketing Strategy
- Uses HP and industry marketing resources expertly to access and apply relevant data or information in development or decision making
Customer Insight Marketing
- Understands and effectively integrates HP’s strategic marketing direction with task-oriented goals and initiatives
HP Marketing Partners
- Generates and applies actionable insights to build competitive advantage
- Understands HP’s marketing partners and their specific contribution to achieving HP’s marketing goals
- Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution
United States-New York-Albany
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...