Job Id 17882 - Posted 01/14/2013 - Marketing - Americas - United States - Colorado - Englewood
Field Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate brings at least 5 years of progressive responsibility in marketing, in positions requiring extensive interaction with sales, with experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. Experience in all facets of marketing including online, direct mail, web-based, with an ability to develop integrated marketing programs incorporating appropriate elements to achieve desired outcome. The candidate must be sales-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive, and hands on, with the ability to work with all levels of management in a highly matrixed environment.
Oversees overall marketing strategy and execution for assigned Arrow channel partners. The Field Marketing Manager role requires extensive collaboration with other Field Marketing Managers, Field Sales Teams and Business Unit Marketing. The Field Marketing Managers must ensure alignment of all Marketing activities to Sales objectives, including those executed by other corporate Marketing functions and business units.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand overall corporate strategy, initiatives, products, and programs and leverage available resources in planning and execution.
- Collaborates with partners and sales management to understand sales priorities, then aligns teams' strategic marketing programs to support sales objectives.
- Develops integrated and comprehensive marketing plans.
- Promotes teamwork and coordinated execution of strategic marketing programs across functions and business units to maximize leverage of all budgets, and ensure Arrow ECS is appropriate represented within the partners.
- Ensures flawless execution of customer and sales-facing events.
- Provides aggregated feedback regarding success of marketing plan execution across partner types for update/review with sales and corporate marketing leadership.
- Serves as the marketing representative in the development of partner business plans. Architects the strategic marketing plan and manages the delivery and execution of key marketing deliverables for assigned accounts. Prepare and deliver program reviews, provide executive summaries, influence and educate executive management as required.
- Regularly meets with partners and partner management to understand impact on current business and market trends and to ensure that programs meet their needs.
- Demonstrated cross-functional capabilities across multiple disciplines including channel marketing, sales, operations and services
- Demonstrated experience with developing channel marketing strategy, market and business development and outbound/demand generation.
- Ability to educate, influence and advise peer groups
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs
- Familiar with IT Market, Products, Software and Services
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Proven reputation for establishing unified vision and collaborative work environment among diverse groups.
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Arrow - 2 years ago
Arrow Electronics knows its target market. The company is a leading global distributor of electronic components and computer products,...