Seeking a Field Marketing Programs Manager as a key player in driving key marketing programs and campaigns. This position works closely with the Americas direct and indirect sales teams, International marketing team and Global Product Marketing to understand business and marketing goals and objectives and translate those goals into measurable marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for project management of regional and global campaigns from start to finish while ensuring there is a closed loop approach to planning, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns in generating revenue. This person will also need to be skilled in writing, messaging, for content of the campaigns.
• Collaborate with Product Marketing and sales to establish go-to-market strategies and plans that encompass product launch, lead generation, public relations and social media and determine the most effective strategies to meet revenue goals.
• Work with multiple sales teams and inside sales teams to determine lead generation requirements spanning high-volume products as well as specific product solutions, like wireless, web security, etc.
• Collaborate with Field Marketing Managers in Europe and Asia to coordinate programs and execution.
• Establish, manage and analyze program metrics
• Create and deliver regular reports to senior management on campaign plans and results.
• Collaborate and provide regional input to product marketing managers and market development team to develop creative briefs to support all marketing communications activities.
• Supervise additional marketing manager.
• Demonstrated success in driving marketing campaigns and promotions to meet the revenue goals of Sales teams.
• Ability to work cross functionally to plan and execute successful lead generation marketing programs
• Experience identifying primary target markets and developing integrated campaign strategies that include web, email, direct mail, advertising and events
• Ability to manage the planning and execution of programs in a deadline driven environment.
• Knowledge of CRM/Sales Automation systems and how to maximize them for efficient lead distribution and reporting
• Occasional travel required
• 5 years experience in marketing or related field
• Demonstrated experience in marketing enterprise networking solutions, preferably in network security
• Understanding of marketing and experience with an indirect business model
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience writing creative briefs and managing creative agencies
• Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, developing lead flow processes, drafting telemarketing scripts and managing external/internal inside sales or telemarketing teams
• Experience developing lead generation strategies and measuring lead gen campaigns
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related degree