ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Executes national marketing programs in local markets. Consults with franchise owners in developing and executing marketing plans. Implements customer-specific marketing initiatives. Works with the business development team to develop promotional programs and internal sales initiatives driven by key customer insight.
- Executes national marketing programs in local markets
- Consults with franchise owners in developing and executing marketing plans
- Implements customer-specific marketing initiatives
- Works with the business development team to develop promotional programs and internal sales initiatives driven by key customer insight.
- Conducts marketing training and workshops for franchise operators
- Prepares and executes regional/ market level marketing activities
- Conducts and distributes marketing and sales analysis, consumer insights and market intelligence to franchise operators and corporate stakeholders
- Assists new franchise operators with marketing needs (e.g. brand awareness)
- Manages regional public relations, social media and media activities; advise franchisees on those same local activities
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or Marketing with 5+ years relevant experience required
- Marketing in a franchise organization and experience in Business to Business marketing preferred
- Knowledgeable of the different franchise business service lines
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management, organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Coaching and influencing skills
- Ability to train
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications(e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to travel 30-50%, including overnight
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...