Support the organization’s business goals and objectives, supporting ongoing companywide initiatives to drive revenue growth specific to respective verticals. Supports and manages various marketing programs, events and campaigns across a group of customers. This role will require the marketing manager to work closely with Segment Strategy, Sales, Solution Marketing, and other internal marketing groups to understand potential opportunities within these segments and translate those opportunities into successful programs and messaging. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will conduct market and industry research, acquire and analyze customer data for touch-point analysis, conduct customer messaging research and support external customer events.
* Develop and execute marketing communication plans consisting of Awareness, Demand Generation and Sales Tools. Create customer facing collateral including customer presentations, interactive tools and brochures.
* Create and execute external events and tradeshows to generate awareness and engagement amongst customers and prospects.
* Manage and track projects, POs, initiate work orders, etc. to contribute to the general work flow and process of the Marketing team.
* Conduct competitive and market research, compile findings, and communicate in concise, clear manner. Propose marketing tactic recommendations based on findings.
* Manage various components of Level3.com for updates and maintenance. Manage internal Sales Source Intranet for updates and maintenance plus overall upfront transition.
Education and Experience
* Experience: 5+ yrs
* Education Level: Bachelor
* Field Of Study: Marketing
* A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
4+ years broad marketing background required including experience developing and executing marketing communication plans for verticals. Event experience and logistical planning. Creating and executing on lead gen and demand generation programs. Must be skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Program management experience and strong project management skills. Telecommunications experience a plus.
* Government Security Required: No
Sits five to seven hours per day. Stands and or walks one to three hours per day. May bend, reach, stoop and crouch throughout the day. Should have the ability to hear, speak and see effectively to perform the necessary tasks of this position. Manual dexterity is occasionally required. The position may require frequent movement and activity relating to using keyboards, viewing data on computer displays, and communicating verbally and in writing to the needs of others. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Working Conditions: Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions. Level 3 Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and unless it is an undue hardship, will make necessary reasonable accommodations upon notice that an employee or applicant requires an accommodation for a disability in order to perform the essential functions of the job.
Level 3 Communications, Inc. (Level 3) is engaged in the communications business. The Company is a facilities based provider of a range of...