Field Marketing Manager
Job ID 6780
Job Number 012613
Location US - Mt. Pleasant, MI
Facility The Delfield Company LLC - MI
Department Marketing∏ Management
Employment Type Regular/Full-Time
Education Required Bachelors Degree
Languages Required English only
Experience Required Minimum 3 years
Relocation Provided Yes
General Job Objective
Delfield is seeking a Field Marketing Manager. Delfield manufactures and markets a complete line of foodservice equipment for restaurants, hotels and institutions (including prep tables, undercounter/worktop refrigeration, refrigerated equipment stands, blast chillers/freezers and mobile serving lines) and specializes in custom and reach-in refrigeration. Delfield is a division of Manitowoc Foodservice – parent company, The Manitowoc Company, Inc. Key responsibilities of this position include supporting the field sales organization and independent reps in growing product sales by providing expert product, application, technical support, and development of processes, training and programs to field personnel and directly to key customers as assigned. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, this position is based in Mt. Pleasant, MI.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide product, application and/or technical support on assigned product family .
- Support field sales, national account team and independent reps as required in complex sales and large opportunities; accompany sales personnel on customer calls as required.
- Support assigned key accounts and sectors, including management of product roll-out programs and coordination of culinary and technical programs.
- Represent OC and brands at trade shows, buying group programs, and similar events to create business opportunities. Drive the creation of engaging and impactful trade show displays and activities that will create excitement and interest in the related brand/s.
- Develop and conduct education and training programs to grow product sales.
- Participate in the development of sales brochures, web site, and advertising, develop, manage/oversee production through shared services, and maintain instructional programs, sales brochures, web site, and advertising material to grow sales.
- Develop, maintain and distribute detailed competitive comparisons, sales presentations and similar to improve sales effectiveness.
- Participate in product development and improvement programs, providing first-hand, experience-based market intelligence on customer requirements, product performance, and other key factors, and providing voice of customer inputs.
- Develop detailed knowledge of best-in-class sales and market growth strategies, and assist channel partners in implementing such programs to grow Manitowoc sales and relationships.
- Manage other projects and programs as assigned.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Sales/Marketing, with a minimum of 3 years experience in Sales/Marketing; will consider a minimum of 6 years experience in Sales/Marketing within a FoodService industry in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
- Must be willing/able to travel up to 60%-70%.
- Normal office environment.
The Manitowoc Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
All applicants have rights under the Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the employment process, please call 920.684.4410 or email email@example.com
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. diversified industrial manufacturer in three principal markets: Cranes and Related Products (Crane), Foodservice...