The Field Marketing Manager is a new position at Aaron’s reporting to the Director of Field Marketing. We are looking for a strong leader to join the marketing team.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of the regional and local marketing plans. Key responsibilities include supporting and fostering alignment of marketing initiatives incorporating both brand/corporate strategic imperatives and field based needs to drive sales and profitable growth.
Primary Accountabilities: Primary accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following.
· Assist Regional/General Managers in the development and execution of store-level local marketing plans including new stores, first year support plans, low performing stores that address the strengths and opportunities of the store.
· Identify, develop, and implement local programs that supplement national activities in order to achieve sales and profit targets and build the brand.
· Understand brand strategies and incorporate them into the local brand plans.
· Day to day liaison for field (company).
· Drive field awareness and integration of national calendar.
· Work with Sports & Event Marketing team to plan and execute local sports marketing activation.
· Work with Multicultural Brand manager to develop local relevant programs.
· Work with internal creative team to develop local marketing materials, manage external agencies as needed.
· Work with store associates / regional managers to ensure all communications materials in store create a cohesive, consistent store experience for our customers.
· Lead local marketing event tactics that offer a high opportunity for growth in the Division (e.g. client segment targeting, under-performing, competitive blocking, or other)
· Ensure consistency and compliance with brand management guidelines at the store level.
· Research community organizations and businesses for partnership opportunities.
· Increase marketing acumen at the store level.
Background / Experience / Education:
· Minimum 5 years marketing experience, at least 1+ years in a field marketing role preferably in a retail multi-unit setting
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communication
· Strategic and tactical field marketing experience
· Strong team player, ability to motivate teams and work well cross-functionally
· Must be very organized, detail oriented and resourceful
· Very strong communication skills – both written and oral
· Ability to manage several projects of varying complexity at one time
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing business environment; execute supplemental marketing tactics in order to drive immediate sales
· Professional and proactive approach to Marketing with creative problem solving skills
· Needs to be a task oriented self starter
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Aaron's, Inc. - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
Aaron's is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much...