The FMM is the curator of the KIND Brand in their assigned region.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Recruit, manage and motivate a small team of KIND Brand Ambassadors and Field Marketing Team Leads.
- Research, coordinate and host marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region, partnering with likeminded companies
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Manage KIND’s mobile marketing vehicle, leveraging this asset to deliver the KIND experience to consumers
- Development of strategic programming, resulting in increased brand trial and visibility
- Collaboration with sales team to determine market level goals, utilizing strategic marketing initiatives to achieve said goals
- Assess and negotiate local media opportunities
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to marketing and sales management
- Timely planning and reporting
- Budget tracking and compliance
- Do unexpected acts of KINDness for others
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Track record of success in Field Marketing and project management
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of the assigned territory and the surrounding area
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Experience negotiating
- Strong team player
- Problem solver
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- PowerPoint and Excel proficient
- Social media savvy
- Existing network of relevant contacts
- Position requires a licensed driver with a driving record acceptable to the company’s insurers.
- Ability to travel extensively within the assigned region including overnight travel.
- Must be able (with or without accommodation) of bending and lifting to set up displays, adjust shelves during resets, move product, etc.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
- Prior recruiting experience is preferred
- Prior supervisory experience is required
KIND Healthy Snacks is the company behind KIND Fruit & Nut , KIND PLUS, KIND Nuts & Spices and KIND Healthy Grains. KIND was...