Connecting patients to the right care starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with RelayHealth - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
RelayHealth provides solutions that improve clinical communication, accelerate care delivery and drive cash collection. We do all this by connecting patients, providers, pharmacies, payors and financial institutions. We've become a leader in real-time transactions processing. We're also proud of our strong portfolio of transactional businesses. To support quality care improvements and reduced administrative costs across the healthcare industry, we operate as a neutral partner in an open network environment. We offer connectivity and interoperability among all organizations, systems and solutions - because we know that our work results in better healthcare.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategies for the advancement of sales initiatives. Specific prospect segments are targeted; this individual is aligned with sales leadership and sales teams based on solution mix, with a significant level of solution line collaboration. Additional responsibility for maintaining and maximizing relationships with key business partners, including but not limited to trade associations, consulting firms and analyst firms.
This role supports the marketing and sales organization in providing a better overall approach for maximizing use of industry information and relationships.
- Research and recommend industry thought leadership opportunities, create awareness and engage prospects
- Dissect industry information and instruct the field team(s) on how to apply including:
- Use of sales tools and materials to drive lead generation activities
- Create discussion points and use cases for materials to be used in field
- Maintain a calendar of opportunities for industry engagement for visibility across all sales channels
- Solution differentiators and competitive advantages in strategic messaging
- Advisory role to sales to create targeted and/or differentiated messaging with prospects
- Close alignment and collaboration with Product Marketing and Business Strategy leads
- Development of campaigns and programs across business segments as required
- Campaign tracking, planning and performance responsibility
- Participation in sales effectiveness activities, such as team calls, deal review sessions, etc.
- Working knowledge of product solutions and value proposition
- Understand sales application and relevance for all activities and tools provided
- Collaboration within marketing for social media promotion of activities
- Manage company engagement with assigned key industry influencers:
- Relationship maintenance and regular communication with influencer organization contacts
- Ensure engagement with internal subject matter experts
- Mutual education opportunities between firm and RelayHealth
- Ensure maximization of established contracts
Additional Knowledge & Skills
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
- 5-7 years of healthcare information technology marketing or sales experience desired
- Self starter with ability to work with tight deadlines
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with executive level communication and interaction
- Organization skills that support the ability to manage multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- The ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate to accomplish goals
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
4-year degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single RelayHealth employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with RelayHealth, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At RelayHealth, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, RelayHealth unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at relayhealth.com
No agencies please.
McKesson - 16 months ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...