The Field Marketing Manager partners with the Regional Sales VP acting as a liaison between Corporate & Product Marketing and the regional sales teams to build alignment and communication in order to achieve regional business goals and revenue targets. The person in this role will create and execute on a marketing plan to support prospecting, lead & pipeline generation and closed revenue, as well as support customer marketing initiatives including the customer reference program and customer marketing programs.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Drive Effective & Efficient Two-Way Communication Between Corporate Marketing Groups and Field Sales
- Understand and communicate marketing strategy, value proposition, positioning and messaging across all product pillars to regional field sales personnel so that they are aware, knowledgeable and “enabled” with the latest and most powerful content for effective use in sales cycles
- Develop communication strategy to support national initiatives within the region and drive results.
- Improve Marketing-Sales-Customer engagement by being the conduit for the region into Marketing (e.g. Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing), local priorities and advocacy, and providing field sales and customer/prospect feedback on MicroStrategy Marketing and Product initiatives
- Drive Regional Marketing Programs to support lead gen, prospecting, pipeline and revenue generation programs
- Drive pipeline growth by developing a quarterly marketing plan based on approved budgets including recommendations for industry specific regional activities, local sponsorships, conferences/trade shows, advertising, local events, participation in local business or trade associations, demand generation and content needs that will drive business results for the region.
- Coordinate and manage customer and prospect events including content definition, segmenting of target audience, invitation creation, registration, promotion, list collection, lead management & follow up, and tracking
- Execute on marketing campaigns from HQ within the region. This may include national demand generation programs, events, local execution of Intro Class program, new offer launches etc.
- Collaborate with senior MicroStrategy Sales professionals in the respective region to identify business goals and maximize the impact of local marketing activities
- Support customer marketing initiatives
- Secure customer participation in MicroStrategy regional and national marketing activities including press releases, case study write-ups, presentations at MicroStrategy events, participation in industry awards, etc.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Strong event background and execution experience
- Superior ability to communicate with and influence across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Enterprise Software Industry and B2B Go to Market processes and tactics
- Experience in working within a customer focused sales environment with an understanding of sales channels and market segments
- Ability to partner with others (nationally) to achieve objectives as well as ability to work and execute autonomously locally
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Energetic, strong work ethic and a dynamic individual;
- Highly motivated and willing to work within a fast paced environment with an innate sense of urgency
- Excellent written communication, organization, time-management, process and project management skills
MicroStrategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Code: 16503
MicroStrategy - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
MicroStrategy knows you need the details to make a good plan. The company's enterprise intelligence software addresses functions such...