• Understands regional and local market dynamics and provides leadership, insight and direction to develop marketing solutions to promote increased local store traffic for up to 100 franchised restaurants.
• Partners with franchise and corporate field marketing team to identify and align marketing opportunities at local level and drive consistency across regions.
• Applies diagnostic tools to uncover marketing needs/opportunities at the restaurant level.
• Recommends tools and programs that can be deployed to address marketing opportunities and identifies anticipated benefit. Implements approved programs and tools. Evaluates the impact of programs and tools. Compiles and provides programs and feedback to developers and shares insights and best practices with other markets to maximize return on marketing investment.
• Forecasts marketing resource requirements and recommends allocation of resources to highest impact/highest potential opportunities.
• Develops customized solutions for high return opportunities while offering relevant “off the shelf” solutions for local stores with narrower potential. Measures effectiveness of spend.
• Understands market drivers in the key designated marketing areas (DMA) in accordance with USA marketing team and franchisees. Builds sponsorship among franchise community and company owned stores to align solutions in the market. Deploys marketing budget at the DMA level based on quarterly spend level. Drives new revenue through increased guest counts and higher PPA sales.
• Stays current on the actual restaurant and guest experience to inform success criteria and enables a means to provide structured and recurring feedback to key stakeholders to drive higher levels of performance in the stores.
• Works with brand marketing team on development and execution of a toolkit-based approach to marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Full service restaurant experience is preferred
• Marketing experience at the local/regional level is required
• Demonstrated sales experience is required
• Travel – up to 50% of the time
TGI Friday's Inc - 19 months ago