- Own and drive lead generation campaigns and programs for new business acquisition across assigned market geographies and segments.
- Define marketing program strategies with management and marketing specialists; write programs plan that reflect objectives and expected results that track back to actual ROI.
- Develop and execute marketing programs leveraging tactics such as: webcasts, tradeshows, events, channel marketing, web marketing, and database marketing.
- Devise email campaigns that drive customer cross-sell, up-sell, retention and revenue optimization.
- Submit creative briefs for external programs with thorough direction for creative team and vendors, including program objectives, strategies, key messaging, and other requirements. Direct creative efforts in the development of offer and creative strategies ensuring that test and learn methodologies are employed.
- Ensure that all marketing programs present a consistent brand image.
- Partner with Sales to analyze the pipeline and coordinate marketing approaches to accelerate revenue growth.
- Monitor program results and ensure rapid feedback to provide ongoing analytics of lead flow and reporting.
- Manage budget allocations and marketing program spending.
- Assist channel partners in the development and implementation of their lead generation activities and administer the Market Development Fund program.
- Coordinates with vendors, agencies, and purchasing to ensure cost efficiencies, dependability, security of information, scheduling, and results.
- 5+ years experience managing B2B lead generation programs for technology products aimed at IT management. Including hands-on experience in direct response marketing, with at least 1-2 years focusing on email campaign management.
- Proven ability to deliver projects from strategy to implementation on time while achieving or exceeding results estimates.
- Accomplished in creating successful integrated campaigns that leverage online, events and other channels in attracting prospects.
- Creative writing skills are a must with the ability to develop email subject lines, body copy, abstracts, etc.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills; ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a cross functional, team-based environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding or previous experience with marketing automation; Eloqua and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Your passion for work and a sense of humor are essential to work under pressure with competing priorities.
TOP 6 REASONS TO JOIN TRIPWIRE:
1. We have been named one of Oregon’s best places to work… three years running!
2. We are...