Cumberland Farms was founded in 1939 by Vasilios
and Aphrodite Haseotes.
In 1962, Cumberland Farms
opened up the first ever convenience store in the Northeast
he company offers its services through a network of retail stores, gas stations, and a support system, including petroleum and grocery distribution operations.
It also purchases, sells, leases, and manages commercial strip centers, gasoline stations, and retail outlets in the Northeast, the Mid-Atlantic region, and Florida.
Cumberland Farms is based in Framingham, MA with almost 600 stores in 11 states, and over 6,000 employees.
At Cumberland Farms, we want you to get the absolute most from your job.
Beyond just competitive pay and extensive benefits, we want you to find everyday enjoyment and everyday fulfillment working with us. We aim to give you the excitement you want, the career growth you crave, and the utmost respect you deserve.
To support our company’s strategic initiatives and continued growth, we are currently seeking top talent to join our Merchandising Department as a Field Merchandiser.
The Field Merchandiser will be responsible for installing and merchandising store fixtures in Cumberland Farms locations and implementing Marketing initiatives. Merchandising will also include resets to new and re-modeled store locations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete set up of new or re-modeled store-areas to set up include sales floor, cigarettes, checkout, food service, cooler, freezer, backroom storage, and signs.
moval of merchandise and re-usable fixtures of re-model stores
This includes re-merchandising of receiving store to accept influx of product
- Responsible for bringing acquired sites up to CF merchandising standards
- Implement vendor funded resets and programs
; including re-sets that require fixtures and or accessories, cooler resets requiring glide changes, candy resets which need new labels, OTP resets requiring additional shelves, etc.
- Installation and merchandising of new fixtures
for new program/merchandising method rollouts for both vendor funded and CF specific programs.
- Implementation of difficult Marketing initiatives
for projects which are too cumbersome to be completed by either staff or Area Sales Manager.
Past projects include: installation of shelf channels, replacing Chill Zone translights, etc
- Working directly daily with store managers, ASM’s and product vendors.
Responsible for communicating
regularly with Merchandising Manager and Merchandise Analyst
Cumberland Farms, Inc.
does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. The Company will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "Employment Agency Agreement" already on file with Human Resources - The Office of Talent Management.
- 2-5 years of retail experience
- Proven track record in convenience retail management
- Strong personality and ability to communicate with management
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to lift, pull, or push up to 50 lb
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
The goal of
Cumberland Farms, Inc.
is to provide a workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment.
We believe in promoting fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran status, genetic information, or basis protected by statue.
New York-Newburgh-NEWBURGH NY
Cumberland Farms - 2 years ago
Did you know that…
There really was a Cumberland Farms. Vasilios and Aphrodite Haseotes bought it in Cumberland, Rhode Island in...